The symbolism of the Grail or Cauldron is not something which can be traced back to a particular time or even place. Never the less its promise of secrets, of life ,death and nourishment is one that has captured the spirit of many over centuries .Grail Questing evokes ancient images of seeking and journeying, not only into the physical world, but into the realms of spirit and ultimately the healing of our deepest wounds.
Caroline has worked and trained for over 10 years as a qualified and registered counsellor in the areas of addiction, trauma, abuse and homicidein mainstream therapy agencies. She with combines this with over 14 years of formal Druid training with OBOD (order of bards ovates and druids England) to bring you a healing model which embraces the advances of psychology and the wisdom of Druidrys spiritual and holistic healing.
- Learn about the 3 Grails of; Awareness, Manifestation and Wisdom with step by step interactive learning
- Develop awareness of how your thoughts, feelings, body and actions are interconnected and how cycles which may be hindering you can be altered to help you
- Find freedom from self doubt, self sabotage and depression
- Improve relationships, intimacy and connection with those around you
- Find healing and tools to create long term change which is about you and your experiences
- Create a map which can support you continue to develop and grow holistically.
When and Where
- March 3rd in Caroline’s home ( details given upon confirmation of attendance)
- 10am till 1pm with a short break for nourishment and hopefully fresh air weather dependant)
- $35 entry fee
What to Bring…..
- A journal and something to write with (notes and resources supplied)
- Any tarot, oracles, crystals, tools or objects you may use already in healing, path searching or divination.
- Comfy clothes and a pillow
Please feel free to contact Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org for information and bookings